When you check out, you can see your order’s shipping and handling costs. We will inform you in the unlikely event that shipping and handling costs exceed what is displayed. The state or province may stipulate that shipping and handling fees be subject to tax.
We calculates shipping and handling costs using a variety of shipping rules. Here is a list of the shipping regulations.
- All carvings, excluding trade orders, are sent for free by FED EX within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Composition and plaster products: There is a $75 CRATE FEE in addition to shipping charges of 15% of the entire sale.
- Shipping costs for urethane start at $25.
- Specialty large cove crown moulding (Mon Reale, Embossed, and Traditional): Minimum $45. Freight is determined according to destination. A separate estimate will be sent for LTL orders.
- Wall Panels: Within the 48 contiguous United States, FED EX shipping is FREE.
Applying the Minimum Charge or computing a percentage of the Net Order Total using the following FedEx Ground or LTL tables, whichever is greater, and adding any applicable fees that will be charged for a specific shipment will determine handling charges. It should be noted that the Net Order Total is determined by net cost to the client, not by the customer’s net worth to a builder, homeowner, etc.
Orders including Primed MDF items and Fabricated Products, such as bespoke wood radius work or resin cove moulding, are not included in the Freight & Handling calculations below. For orders with exceptions, please contact customer service for a freight and handling price.
ALL freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Deliveries to homes
Delivering extensive and lengthy goods to residential consumers and job sites is recommended via less-than-truckload (LTL) transportation. Returning an order to a door or parking it in a garage is not permitted or the driver’s responsibility. The consignee must have “competent staff or equipment to unload the cargo.” Consignee must unload the truck with workforce or equipment; to access the contents, the maser box or top load can be opened. It is the duty of every home consignee (client) to get their orders promptly. Please get in touch with a customer service team member for additional information on this.
Goods Returned Policy
Crown moulding that are in stock cannot be returned without authorization. Request an RGA number and prominently write it outside of any packages you send. Сove molding that are:
- Marked on.
- Changed in any manner.
- Exposed to too much sunlight or moisture.
Containing sheetrock mud, primer, stain, or other job-site damage will not be credited.
Stock ceiling crown molding must be in sellable condition to be given credit. Returns are FOB buyers and are subject to a restocking fee of at least 20%. Only loose mouldings that are 8′ or longer will be accepted unless they still have their original plastic covering. Refunds are only accepted 60 days or more after the invoice date. If a return is permitted beyond 60 days, the restocking fee will rise by 10% each month. We may refuse any return. The seal on any carvings still carded or in their original packaging must be intact. We will not accept unopened carded carvings under any circumstances.
- Any merchandise returned without prior authorization is prohibited.
- Obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA#) by calling customer service. An applicable shipping label will be sent to you through fax or email.
- Packaging for returned goods must match the original factory packaging (with adequate protective padding material and cardboard securely fastened).
- We disclaims liability for any harm brought on by inadequate packing.
- Items made to order or specifically for you cannot be returned.
- The carrier will only accept returned goods if they are sent back freight-prepaid within 15 days of the return authorization date. In addition, the RGA number must be prominently displayed on packages.